Reblog if you have ever been called:
this has too many notes.
there are some days where i forget to eat the entire day, and then there are other days where i have first breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, third breakfast, tea, dinner, soupsies, supper, night lunch, midnight snack and one-in-the-morning snack
Name a fandom you know I know and I’ll tell you
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
"boys don’t like a girl with dark lipstick"
"boys don’t like a girl with short hair"
"boys don’t like a girl with too many piercings"
"boys don’t like a girl who doesn’t take pride in her appearance"
I D O N O T C A R E
As a boy, this is practically a checklist for things I look for in a woman.
i do not give a shit about your personal attractions that is literally what this post is about
if someone says they dont want to be touched
- dont touch them
- dont fucking touch them
- actually dont touch them
- dont continue to fucking touch them after they make it clear they are uncomfortable
- THIS ISNT FUCKING HARD DONT FUCKING TOUCH THEM
"you wear that shirt a lot"
yes because i own it
How do I order a lifesize cardboard cut out of Alex Vause without my parents thinking I’m gay?
Based on what I post, what would you get me for Christmas?
livin a life of constantly being a little bit sleepy and mildly turned on
B-) hellz yeah
Powerful & creative imagery
the food and education made me sad.
I have always been fascinated by these ‘world of 100 people’ things, I remember spending hours thinking through the ones on a poster at church when I was 9 or so. It really, really makes some really important stuff so blindingly clear, in numbers we can understand. And it should, I hope it does, inspire us to act.